HPIO has released a series of fact sheets that give policymakers and other stakeholders a better understanding of private health insurance in Ohio.
Private Health Insurance Basics 2016 is a series of six fact sheets:
- Overview of private health insurance coverage (4 pages)
- Private health insurance regulation (2 pages)
- Summary of Affordable Care Act (ACA) reforms (4 pages)
- Non-group (individual/family) coverage and the Affordable Care Act health insurance marketplace (8 pages)
- Employer-sponsored health insurance (ESI) (4 pages)
- Current policy issues impacting the private health insurance market (8 pages)
In addition, HPIO has created a companion glossary and resource guide.