The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services awarded grants yesterday to five Ohio organizations selected to serve as “navigators” to provide consumer assistance on coverage options available under the ACA (Source: “Ohio receives $3 million for health insurance outreach,” Cleveland Plain Dealer, Aug. 16, 2013.
About $3 million was awarded to the Ohio organizations out of a total $67 million given to 105 applications across the country (the full list is available here). The Ohio navigators are:
- Ohio Association of Foodbanks (Columbus)
- Children's Hospital Medical Center (Cincinnati)
- Clermont Recovery Center, Inc. (Batavia)
- Helping Hands Community Outreach Center (Dayton)
- Neighborhood Health Association (Northwest Ohio)